Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 9
Goddessxenia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILemonic View Post
thr is nth categorically wrong with what i wrote, why cant i mention her kids?? if she can come on here and spew her garbage so brazenly then why so afraid her kids finds out?!? what a hypocrite of a HOE!! i did nt use any profanities or spread any falsehoods on her kids unlike this low class hoe or put them in any unstable position their mom has alr put them in by profusely spewing garbage here. fyi she was the one who dox her own kids last time wif some other bros and her cb mouth dat cant stop digging her own grave deeper and deeper so want to blame who??! cant take the heat then dun start it in the first place lahh!! still tryna cover it up as some marketing campaign? PUII!!!

btw whatever u exp outside of sessions with her is only yr own POV and does nt equate to hw she treats everyone. there's a reason why she's shunned by the local dommes and a large part of the local subs/community too. use yr big head instead of yr dickhead for once.
Hey loser, u are so poor!!! U can't fight me and had to resort to using my children to satisfy your sickening mind! Pedophile!!!

I feel sorry for your mother, really sorry for her.... Spending all her money to get u educated but u ended up a hooligan and a disgusting pedophile!

Do u have mirrors at home? Do see yourself? Suddenly I feel sad for u.... At least I admit I got mentally sick and fight it! U are totally rotten... Even God can't save u!

If u are what u claim then let's meet. Your time, Your place!

Little boy, stop trying to prove your worth. Ugly, fat and unlikeable is your fault! Don't take it out on others especially me a beautiful woman for your ugliness. Go blame your parents ya!

And don't drag other dommes in for your pathetic fight against me. Some dommes msg me to clarify hor. Stop taking your hearsay to attack me, no one stood up for u! I forgot TheBlackOne rooted for u! Oh? Is he Pedophile like u too? Should I call the police? Cos u guys lust for young children.... OMG! Totally disgusting!!!

U are sick, so sick and fucking sick! Pls visit a doctor!

Another thing, attack Mickey? He sent me $12k and u feel inferior? Don't have to tell him how to spend his money because u are so fucking poor that u can't afford to be a premium member! Don't have USD20? Walao eh! No money yet still wanna talk big! Can't even afford to see any local dommes and cry father cry mother in here! Bo Liu then shut the fuck up! Knn! 你不要脸也不要丢脸丢到家!

Ask TheBlackOne to fuck u lah! And sucks his black cock to satisfy your fantasy since both of u are so cheapskate! Aiyoh! U are jealous of me! I throw u a banana and u never failed to dance like the monkey in the circus...

Last edited by Goddessxenia; 12-07-2022 at 03:32 AM.