View Single Post
Old 23-07-2022, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 15
basic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Also need check in.. waited a while for g5 to be out. Another customer came in when the gal just came out. The okt is nice enough to ask if i want first before letting the other customer to choose. Doesnt really like the look but her body is really curvy like what other fr mentioned. Perky ass made u wanna doggy her.

As i went to L18H40G9 previously, but with the body, im able to hard again.

Looks: 6/10 for me
Body: 9/10 boobs enhanced. If natural then perfect as no tummy and perky butt
Service: 9/10 accomodating to what you want. Theres a sex chair and i asked her what it is and she ask if i wanna try. Sat me down and bbbj me with warm water. After that continue to bbbj for another few min. Then ask if i wanna f her. Sat on me to ride me. Then lay on the chair with legs up to f her. Then wanted to try her standing doggy and finished her off that position. Ask to f harder.

Told me to rest after deed and massage a bit. An indian called her and she said she dunno what he says but she just listen. Told me got an ang mo looks handsome and good at sex. And another jap good at licking. Aug will have more ladies coming.

Overall much better than 60 bucks thai.. though also accomodating. Finally can spend 60 bucks to get a fuller service. In not those illigal fl charge 150 bucks f and go.. n massage total 100plus just for hj..
So this is 2038 5 not lorong 18 right?