View Single Post
Old 23-07-2007, 12:51 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1346 / Power: 17
fac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud of
Re: Fucking in the public area

To mi i feel tat doing it public is shiok becoz there are risk tat ppl may see. So its pasrt of the fun. I dun mind peeping tom. In fact i love to to be peep, but u dun make mi paisei la.

Was doing it with my gf, 1st time in public... chose a good plc. Its at a boundary of a camp near the east. We were completely 100% naked and doing outside my car! I wonder any on duty personel saw us? But who cares? As long as u dun disturb mi.. i welcome u to see...

It was a planned trip, so while i am driving, my gf was busy with bbbj and play with her toy liao... i was so disrupted, cannot concentrate on driving. Hhahaha.. once reach, no 2nd word, french and strip one another!!!! Small car have limited space... so we agreed to play outside the car!!! Super exciting!!!! for tat 20mins... there were more than 10cars passed by lo. But we were at the another side where my car blked the view...

1st time Cum on her face and make her suck mi clean in public... will do it again and will post the pic in PTE forum... so bros with access.. wait for mi... hahahaha