View Single Post
Old 05-11-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 17
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Higher End Thai FLs In Singapore?

I used to report to a boss who is Thai, and he took me around the gentlemen club circuit in Thailand plus a lot of nightlife scene that non-Thais are generally excluded from.

My ex-boss was also Head of Sales and my company used to allow these sorts of "entertainment" as business expenses. As Head of Sales he would regularly organize things like 3p/GB for his important customers and he would walk into places like The Lord in Thailand and ask for girls who are in "the book" - they aren't available outside and need to be "called in" to work. I was a regional head for a couple of other countries in the East, so whenever he was in my patch I would organize "events" to make him suitably happy. It was the best working relationship that I ever had in my career.

I can say that the higher-end pussy in Thailand are amongst the very best you can get. My most unforgettable bonks are with these "high-end" Thai ladies. They do not sell sex - they sell the entire experience. The GFE levels are simply out of this world.

Granted the pussy may "feel" the same as a cheaper fuck, but the entire experience, if you get the right one is really Next Level

One particularly unforgettable girl was a Thai shampoo model, I saw her face on the billboards in Bangkok. She was actually booked by my boss, while I picked a girl from the "normal" lineup at Love Boat, Rama IX in BKK. At the very last minute my boss got a call from his wife and he had to rush home. He asked me for "help" so he reimbursed my girl and he asked me to honour the booking on his behalf. I gladly agreed

The sex was simply legendary. I felt like some schoolboy receiving an education, even though at that time my own body count was already in the triple digits and I thought I knew my way around the female anatomy but she was clearly operating at a different level. She edged me mercilessly for over an hour and at the end, she was kind enough to ensure that my explosive orgasm was timed perfectly with hers.

Her skill level was legendary, and I could tell that she really enjoyed sex. At that time I was damn fit, gym-ming 5x a week and I could fuck 4-5x a day easily but after that single orgasm I was totally spent, and my legs felt weak.

I can still remember that orgasm - after mercilessly edging me she said she knows I was spent. I said that I really wanted to feel her climaxing, she agreed and said she would make sure we climax together. I told her that I cannot climax in the girl-on-top position and she just smiled. She rode me for less than a minute and she just politely informed me that she was climaxing, and that she will "let go". I didn't know what she meant, but at the moment she cummed, her pussy literally sucked the cum out of my balls - it was almost involuntary, I simply could not control and I shot my entire load out as she milked my balls dry with every stroke.

I never ever forgot that fuck. My respect for high-end Thai FLs went up 1000% after that experience

I had a similar experience, with a Mongolian lady in Alexis in JKT years later but this one was clearly far and away my very best fuck. And yes, it did cost me 10k baht - which was around $400. I would gladly pay more than that amount, to experience that feeling again!

Last edited by Penguin23; 05-11-2022 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Edited for grammar, syntax and clarity.