View Single Post
Old 07-11-2022, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 358 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4323 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
alot of mis pass too. like never pass to intended target, then got intercepted.

a few steps too slow,....

actually villa was just one place above relegation zone before this match.

think they underestimate their opponent yet again, given Man U enjoy a good record against Villa. Think the last time Red Devil lost to Villa was like in 1999.

i think i had enough of vdb....he was totally invisible in the match. confirm should transfer him asap. as he is not suitable for EPL.

let's wait for Bro ILPH astute analysis.
lai le lai le...

last night's match was two steps forwards one step backwards, have to kpkb again haizzz

- lindelof being pulled out of his position led to the first goal, it became a back 3 and no midfielder drop deep to defend and villa exploited the space. if u remb during SAF days when he played a back 4, whenever a defender was pulled out of position, one midfielder immediately reinforced that position, eg. g.neville was too far up the flank and beckham would drop down to the DR position until neville can get back into position

- the second free kick goal was sweetly struck, really no complaints. third goal started with martinez's misplaced header, villa poured forward and man u suffered tunnel vision and the players closed down on the player who had the ball and left the central area unmarked

- ETH rewarded garnacho with another start after his performance vs sociedad, but he didn't play well. tried to attack down the left but the villa full back was up to the task. garnacho needs to develop/improve more as he was poor against a bottom half club. i think ETH may use garnacho as an impact sub for BPL matches

- by starting garnacho, ETH deployed rashford as AMR. wrong move, rashford was rather quiet and by the time he switched over to AML, it was too late as he had no rhythm. i think its very obvious to ETH now, rashford can only play as AML where he is most dangerous, just play him there and shoehorn another player into AMR in the absence of antony/sancho

- yes, agree that ETH underestimated villa. VDB was too far up the field and did not drop down to link the attack build up play, he left eriksen with all the creativity work. ETH handed him a chance but he didn't grab it. poor casemiro had his plate overly full when VDB didn't track back and eriksen is not the defensive type. fernandes absence was felt as he would get the ball and try to make things happen, whereas VDB was ineffective

- have to give a shout out to martinez, he really played his heart out despite the defeat, best defender last night and bailed man u out a couple of times. his defending vs bailey... no wonder he is called "the butcher"

- i have a feeling ETH is trying to transform man u into "arsenal of the 90s", playing an aggressive, physical (and dirty) style combined with skilful attackers. ETH will have to bring in another "martinez" and a "vieira", or can mctom evolve to become a "vieira"? the defenders he has at his disposal don't defend like martinez

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey

Last edited by ilovepantyhose; 07-11-2022 at 07:31 PM. Reason: edit