View Single Post
Old 22-12-2022, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future
Re: After RAW sex will your partner clean your dick with mouth?

After the very 1st time I had CIM, I never looked back again.

In fact, it affected a few of my r/s with flings/fbs/gfs that gave awesome BBBJ+CIM; I basically yearn more of their mouths over their pussies. So much so that I stopped fucking them and asked for their 'service' everytime. In the end, they always kpkb say why I don't want to fuck them anymore hahahaha

1 of them was a Thai-chinese who enjoyed blowing me and rimming my ass. Although she wasn't too pleased about me not fucking her, she mentioned the look on my face when she blew my juices out was all worth the effort. We only 'dated' for less than 6 months, and on a horny afternoon she would go all out and I sometimes could cum 3 times. 1st time always in the mouth swallow, 2nd time on her face while she was licking my balls and the 3rd time with very little cum, she would take it in her mouth and spit it into a small plastic bottle and kept it in the fridge.

'For my face, when you are not free '

#truestory