View Single Post
Old 24-01-2023, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Massage Houses in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu2 View Post
If it’s just handjob, market rate is usually 50 bucks at least, plus massage fees, comes to 100-138 in Singapore parlors for 1 hour. If you’re already in GL and need the touch of a lady, doesn’t make too much sense to pay 50 for handjob plus massage fees if you can have full service starting from 60 in walking distance.

Are these providing more services than hj?
If the ML can give HJ + DFK at that price, maybe it can be quite worth it for 1hr, otherwise no. Even many of the Cat100 & Cat200 won't give DFK, those that give probably are also good service WL and have long queues. And I see quite many of ML at other MPs may be prettier than many of the WLs, not sure how those he saw looked like though. Of course, if just want a simple full service, I also think a Cat60 is more worth it.