View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 19
pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold
Phone sex/BBBj contact to share

National Day gift to SBF bros.

Have got a contact from SBF bro 2months ago. Maybe go throught the CV of this girl first:

Age 41
Single
look 2-
voice sweet and bright
phone sex skill 8
phone sex avaliabilty morning 730am and 930pm
BBBJ is good, can suck till i cum
CIM can

A bit background,

Have phone sex with her, surprisingly she did not ask where i get the contact.
She like alway standby for phone sex.

After phone sex with her for about 2 month i intend to meet her. So last Wednesday I pick her up at her work place at 6pm and supoose to send her to nearest by MRT, that all. My intendion is to see how she look like after 2months behind the phone. Once she inside my car, i was totally disappointed and if i can i wish to drop her at the nearest bus stop. Once inside the car she start to play my little bro, after some touching i already got the urge, so i left turn to a near by multi storey car park and lower my pent and ask her to suck for me, she can deep throad very well and about 10min i cim and clear up and drop her at mrt. On the way to mrt i seldom talk to her.

Any bro with rep point of 50 or rep power 2and above can pm me, will release the contact, if best is gift exchange

cheer