View Single Post
Old 09-02-2023, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
South America - Chile, Venezuela, Argentina

Just returned from a 5 week trip to these places. I also traveled to Brazil and in particular Rio De janeiro, but did not cheong there. So, nothing to report.

Santiago, Chile - Avoid cheonging in this place. This is an expensive city to begin with, and this surprised me. But the Chilean economy is doing well, and cost of living is getting up there compared to other major South American cities. Visited during their summer, which is to say Dec., last year. Hot as hell and polluted. Looked like old time LA. The Chilean girls are not too much too look at. Most of them appear to have some native Indian blood, and so they look darker skin, shorter and stocky. Also, don't know how to use make up or did not bother to use it. Not appealing to me. There are some Chilean born that are caucasian, and those look like any white girl, but the percentage seems to be lesser then in say Argentina.

Street walker action is around the Plaza De Armas. The main square in Santiago. Be careful here, lots of pick pockets and petty robbers. Despite the heavy police presence. The streetwalkers will wait in small groups under the shade of trees in the park. But they appear to be from Caribbean nations. Black ladies with too many years on them and too much weight. Also, their pimps are nearby. If you solicit one of them, they will take you to a nearby cheap hotel to fuck. And there, you can get robbed by their pimp. I had many warnings about this place, so i did visit it but did not chat with any of the girls.

Online action - This is where the bulk of it happens. There are many online sites that advertise the services of the girls. You can check out Skokka, Chimbis.cl, Lasvisitadoras.cl, miprivado.cl, etc. The rate quoted in the ads is usually 40,000 Chilean pesos (CLP) to 50,000. This is about USD$50-$65. But once I contacted the girls, I almost never get this price. Its always much more. I used USD in South America because in many cases, that is the preferred currency that the girls want to get paid in. Again, I was given many warnings to be careful. Most of these girls have their own apartment and they will give you the address to go there. But again, you face the issue of whether their pimp is waiting to ambush you there when you get there. From the review sites, many bros have been robbed this way. And being Chinese, we stand out like a sore thumb as a foreigner. Since my Spanish is limited, I used the translate feature on my phone. All communication is via whatsapp, so in many cases, if you don't have a profile pic, they don't know u are a foreigner until you show up at their door.

There is a a combine girl website and review site called Rompelo.cl, that has reviews on girls. I contacted several of the girls on there with a positive review and non of them got back to me. One that did reply to me was quoting me double the rate she mentioned in her ad. This was to come to my hotel room as I was not interested in going to theirs. All in, it was hard to get a call girl to come to your hotel. Their prices go way up the minute they realize you are a foreigner and you want them to come to your hotel. In the end, its like minimum USD$100 or USD$150 for the girl, which is no bargain at all.

In person walk in establishments - There are several of them, called microbrothels located in apartments, where a few girls share the place and entertain clients. Again, I did not go for safety reasons. But in Santiago, its the only city in the world where they have Cafe Con Piernas. In spanish, literally translated it mean Coffee with legs. Just Imagine a store that is a combination of Starbucks and Hooters. The place actually sells coffee and sometimes, very good coffee. And the girls that serve it are dressed very slutty. Very short skirt or shorts that barely cover their ass. Low cut tops showing off their cleavage. Several girls had to pull their skirts down when they were serving me coffee because I can see their thongs when they bend over. LOL.

In my opinion, Cafe Con Piernas are where the action is in Santiago. I went to a shopping centre called Galleria Centro. Its in downtown Santiago. There are 3 levels of Cafe Con Piernas. The ones in the basement of Galleria Centro were the wild kind, where you can negotiate a price with the girl and they let you fuck them in the back toilet. I went into several of them, including one place called cafe Issy. Alot of them had disinterested looking women, usually 3-4 in one cafe. And there is no seats. Its pretty much standing room only, with the girls wearing only bikinis. The idea of chatting and flirting with girls and drinking my coffee standing up did not appeal to me at all.

There are other cafe con piernas that cater to office workers where people of both sex will go there for coffee and chit chat, but they are all standing room only too. I finally found a cafe that was a sit down with lots of comfy chairs and pretty girls. Chatted with my waitress who is a bit tit young girl from Columbia. It was easy to get her phone number and I chatted with her on whatsapp. This kind of girl will come to your hotel for sure and fuck you if you buy them a nice meal and if there is a possibility for you to buy them a air ticket to Singapore for a holiday. And once in Singapore, they will fuck you even more. I can see a lot of regular clients come in and some were more touchy with the other girls because of the familiarity. I am sure almost all the girls will see these guys after work for money or gifts. Its a great environment to choose a sugar baby.

Massages - Most of the website also advertise massage services. U know they are not professional masseuse because they are posing nude in some of the pictures. I did manage to hire one masseuse to my hotel room. And she was a professional. She was a small blonde pretty girl. Came with a portable massage table and the mattress for it. I was amazed she could carry all that. Anyway, she gave me the best massage I ever had. Better then any Thai, Indon, swedish, etc I received in Singapore. I didn't even have to tell her, she found all the knots in my body and worked on it good. I would have loved to fuck her, but she said it was not on the menu, and did not even bother to give me a quote. LOL. Sigh, too bad.

I will continue my review of the other cities I went to and my impression of their cheong potential at another time.