View Single Post
Old 21-02-2023, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone knows the process for WL to re-enter singapore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
Like I said, all this WLs should be treated with more respect. What integrity are they talking about when CECA is allow in to take the jobs of Singaporean correct?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-64082923

Canada is SO BIG and they ban foreigners from buying property because it drives up property prices there.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand...n-from-cabinet

Thailand SO BIG and they also doesn't lelong off their land to foreigners.

But in Singapore, our lands / properties are lelong off to foreigners. I heard from one property agent who told me that he came across PRC buyers who said : Singaporeans don't buy nevermind, next time can rent from me.

SG Govt should ban foreign buyers on property and allow WLs to come back after 3yrs (same as those FL who kena caught). Or frankly, don't even ban. Must give credits to them mah.
I support your caring and kind attitude towards our WL friends. Indeed they beautifully help us in Life's journey.

Some other points

1. Do you think our SG gals will be happy if WL allowed to marry, come back here etc? Woman's charter says?

2. Canada property ban is recent. Before foreigner can buy. Thaland don't know.

3. Our problem is not enough people. If we don't each produce 2 of next generation then how? I know expensive, but then buy Charles and Keith and not Louis Vitton.

In my office 6 gal in team. 2 married with 1 kid each. Hopefully they make 1 more, though most probably not.

2 are 35+ and doesn't look like marrying any time soon.

2 are married but not having next generation.

haiz...
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else