View Single Post
Old 19-03-2023, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7266 / Power: 20
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Good evening,

Yesterday I received an interesting email from Stephan Erdman. He caught my attention because its title is:

"Atomic Habits" Of Highly Attractive Men!

Here is his email:

Hi Warbird,

Do you ever feel like you're just not attracting the right women? Like you're stuck in a dating rut and not sure how to get out of it?

Well, today I've got some tips that will help you level up your dating game, with some key takeaways from the book "Atomic Habits" by James Clear.

(Great book about how to change your habits and change yourself...read it!)

Now, I know what you might be thinking: "What does a book about habits have to do with dating?" The answer is, a lot!

Here are three key takeaways from the book that can help you become a more attractive person and attract more high-quality women:

#1 Small habits lead to big results!

James Clear talks about how the small things you do every day can add up to big results over time.

This is true for your dating life too. By consistently doing small things like dressing well, working out and practicing good hygiene, you develop more self esteem and confidence and make a great impression on women you meet or go on dates with.

The key thing is to stick with it. Consistency is key.

#2 Your habits reflect your identity!

If you want to be an attractive person, you need to identify as one. This doesn't just mean taking care of yourself, investing in your personal growth, and developing a positive mindset. It also means deciding to think of yourself as an attractive guy that attractive women can be interested in. Your habits should reflect this identity and reinforce it. Then your identity will reinforce your habits. And trust me, women will notice!

#3 Your environment matters!

Clear also talks about the importance of your environment in shaping your habits.

If you want to attract high-quality women, you need to surround yourself with people who share your values and goals.

This means spending time in places where you're likely to meet like-minded individuals, such as social events, classes, and online communities.

It also means finding ways of continuously developing yourself and keeping yourself stimulated and growing.

Any comments?

Cheers!
Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.