View Single Post
Old 12-04-2023, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 2
TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold
Re: Banging gen-z XMMs and finding the cure to my ED

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaliang View Post
Perfect if video clips are also included bro!! Wow wish i have the luck like yours… no luck so far for me…
hmm.. can consider, but i don't know how to embed, etc. XMM E don't have cause the decision to go to my friend's shop was impromptu, so no time to setup. Except for XMM A, E, G and F .. The rest all have. Im meeting F tmr for our day 2, so hopefully that will change. A was a big big disappointment , I setup the cam swee swee, all working well.. purposely try to expose her pussy for the cam, and she even unmasked at one point, but just never capture, not human error or anything. G was human error, accidentally pressed the record button twice, which means i record, then pressed stopped record, but never capture nvm also la.. she not really my type haha