Thread: L18h20
View Single Post
Old 19-04-2023, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Already done Ferrari and Qiqi in this house.
Probably won’t rtf them.
Will find time explore other angpais in this house.
I tried Baby, excellent gfe and passionate DFK. Not sure how is Happy's service, maybe you can try her. But I want to rtf XiaoXue more first cuz currently she gives me the best chemistry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
2033 Small Apple looks good from far; but far from good close up cos not so young.

2058 Mandy looks good far and close up. The lack of chemistry is valid even though she allowed me dfk. Only rtf once; need find time to try ‘break the ice again’.
2033 Small Apple ok lah, I think prettiest in that house with very nice tasty lips, but can't kiss it is a disappointment. Mei Mei gives me better attention, can DFK, helps me in any way to up the feel. The other girls not my type. With only 1 WL my type and is the AP, sometimes got to wait for long time. Maybe the new ones got 1 (YiYi) ok one.

2058 Mandy is pretty and already can DFK from the start, she is also a good example of a full service WL, but I find her DFK is lack of feel. Though Sasa don't do frenching, her gfe and other skills are very good, even no feel when FJ, her BBBJ is very good for me to CIM. Probably the only one who don't french but I will RTF.

1820 girls can DFK with more feeling, even Anna's wet DFK feels quite ok, but she can't DFK for very long and is quite SOP. And there's plenty of good WLs here.