View Single Post
Old 09-06-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future
Re: Do u take off your Wedding Ring when Chionging?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
If telling off a whore who insulted you is considered macho, then all I can say is you are beyond help. Some where in your life, someone or something castrated your balls. Until you grow a new pair, there is nothing to lean from me.

and in your case, If it were me, and the whore talked to me like that, I don't care what Cat she is or what nationality, I would tell her to put her fucking clothes on and get out. I would then ask the mummy to send in a new girl. If the mummy ask why, I would tell her the bitch is disrespectful and insulting and prying into my private life. I would accuse the mummy of hiring fucked up girls with attitudes. The mummy will take care of the discipline. And I would hope she will replace the girl. Once the other girls find out what happen, I guarantee the replacement girl will not have an attitude.

Well said bro. U r the man. Nvr let any whore belittle us or insult us. Having no clues n allowing that whore to climb unto our heads, clearly shows that guy really needs to learn stand up for himself or simply... MAN UP.