View Single Post
Old 15-06-2023, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5695 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Over The Counter Solution for Your ED

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

Good news for those with ED.

No more pills. External application 10 minutes before action.

Plus it is SAFE for oral sex.

EXTRACTED FROM NEWS
A leaflet for the product notes that the gel comes in a single-dose tube and should be applied to the head of the penis for 15 seconds before sex. Marketing materials for the product claim that it can help users get an erection within 10 minutes of application.

The erection lasts long enough for successful sex in about 65% of people and should naturally subside, according to Eroxon’s website.
EXTRACTED FREOM NEWS

https://news.yahoo.com/first-kind-er...180802169.html

https://eroxon.com/consumers/how-eroxon-works/
If it is so good as claimed, why don't they send to HSA for testing and approval. If successfully verified by HSA, then the Gel would be a medical wonder for all men and the business and its inventor can make a lot of money in no time not only here in Singapore but all over the world too.

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post