View Single Post
Old 13-07-2023, 01:36 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 695 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3913 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otsitth View Post
Saw some positive posts about Mia (https://sglonelyguy-24.com/massage-mia/) in this thread so decided to give her a try, sadly I had a very different experience. Honestly I don’t know if she really belongs here because she didn’t speak a single word of English, everything was done through her phone translator and she didn’t appear to understand anything I was saying.

Arrived just as another dude was leaving (awkward) and she greeted me at the door in a nightgown with her tits showing, I think it was meant to appear sexy but it just looked like she wore it wrongly. Went to the room which had a shower cubicle inside. Asked her to use the toilet and she told me to just pee in the shower cubicle which weirded me out a little (I don’t even do that at home). All in, I was sent out the door in around 45 minutes.

Looks: 5/10 (not my type, looks to me more like an auntie than a milf)
Body: 6/10 (seems to be in decent shape despite her age, didn’t explore)
Massage: 6/10 (medium strength massage on my upper back/shoulders, as good as some clean massages I’ve had but it was pretty rushed, also I think her hands are a little rough, could feel it every time she rubbed my back)
Sensual: 7/10 (HDLY was good but just felt very rushed)
GFE: 0/10 (felt almost clinical, to some extent it was the language barrier but she really didn’t put any effort at all with body language or touch or anything)
JG: 6/10 (my first time ever so don’t have a good point of reference, she seemed capable and told me it was already very light when I asked her to ease up, also she was on her phone multiple times)
HJ: 5/10 (again she was on her phone a lot, for like 30 seconds at a time, spoiled my mood and I almost went soft)
Damage: $100 (website said $110/1hr but maybe she discounted me for the rush job?)
RTM: no

I might try Cheryl next since I’ve also read some positive things about her, thoughts?
Hey bro, thanks for the feedback and I will up u for this. U are right maybe she don't belong here for English speaking bros. I visited her almost every month for the JG and I will tell her about this feedback and hope she can improve. For me, bros are more important as we shared alot of information and helped one another. We are paying them for good service and not half fuck ones. Cheryl is good for Nuru and good body, will make u fantasize of fucking her but maybe need to cover the face