View Single Post
Old 17-08-2023, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 7
Grantyin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGrantyin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGrantyin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGrantyin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGrantyin is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Nicky, Flirtygirls
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=953114&highlight=

Looks - cute and sweet looking in real person. Honestly, photos on ads don't do her justice, had feedback to okt to change her profile pic

Body - right curves with meat at the correct place, definetely not fat, can request from okt for live video

Boobs - big b/small c, fits perfectly to her her body frame, zhut zhut allow

French - tongue war start in shower to bed to session end

Bbbj - took my whole shaft in to the base, no restriction when I push deeper. Gag a little and smile at me. Bbbj with good suction, balls not neglected and eyes contact, suck me till my hot cum shoot in her mouth.

Massage - focus and strength is ok. No playing phone during interval shot rest.

Fj - start with her riding me, will hold my hand and grab her boobs and letting out sexy moans when i tuning her radio. I take over the lead, doggy her then finish in missonary. When about to cum, I pull out and shoot my 2nd load of hot cum on her boobs with some spill on her chin and lips.. lol

Overall a sextified session, if guys looking for supermodel face and body may skip. If looking for willing to please and kind of ding dong style, Nicky fits it.