Thread: Sembawang MP
View Single Post
Old 24-08-2023, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 19
gtbnetsys is a Helpful and Caring Samstergtbnetsys is a Helpful and Caring Samstergtbnetsys is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sembawang MP

Price going up to 1B3R since she is like ang pai now… too busy and no choice. Also have bros who played dirty tricks of PayNow but never go thru ended up getting free service. Bros out there don’t be cheapo… hahaha. Gals are making a living too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaomilk View Post
Fellow brothers

I went down today to SSC to check out some items, then I realize there a MP nearby which is new v@#$&$ spa. So I walk in asked for Jolie and chose 88 package.

She look like the picture advertise 8/10. But picture confirm got some filter make her more pretty . But still good looking.
Body wise not slim/skinny , got abit of meat.

Massage start , very friendly and chatty . Always ask if the strength is ok
Then one thing for me , all the ML that I go to so far always ask if I got ex gf or rather how many ex gf I have.. hahaha .
Then for the teasing it's really worth it because to me she goes above and beyond . For example will lick ear , she also used her boobs to maasage you with shirt on, open the bra to let you suck . Today she told me she menses so I did not go south haha but she say next time don't have menses can touch , anyways after all these things provided she did not mention about the price / money .

While giving hj will suck my nipple also hahahahaha , really quite good .
After the deed I give 50 la , she did not ask but we men must auto Abit , hope bros don't abuse this

Yeahhh so this is my sharing for sembawang mp hahaha