Thread: My sex diary.
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2023, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 1
iamsingle is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriamsingle is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My sex diary.

One of the nights, we arranged to run in CBD after work at 7pm. As I usually need to do OT a bit after 6pm. Usually, I will wear dry fit tee and running shorts. But I wore the sports bra and tights he got me that day. He said I was hot and didn’t know I have a such good figure. I just smile back cheekily 😬. I dress pretty conservatively and doesn’t wear push up bras. I have full B cups.

We did a 10k run and came back to office around 8+pm. Office was empty. I noticed he checked my boobs and abs a couple of times when we were cooling down. I felt good and sexy so I didn’t stop him or talk about it and secretly enjoy showing off. I was pretty turned on by his sweaty look and his semi see through white running singlet. His chest muscles and abs were obvious.

Nothing happened and we went to shower in the office facilities. Dabao dinner from nearby back to office. We ate in the large meeting room, he played some relaxing jazz on the AV systems, lights were not full on. It was relaxing.

Over dinner I caught him checking my boobs again and looked back at his food whenever I looked at him. Probably because I was wearing a white top and red bra that night. It was an oversight on the spare t shirt colour I brought for that night. Usually I would pair white tshirt with light coloured bras.

He sat closer to me bit by bit on his roller chair as we chatted. I could smell how good he was. I guess everything was right that night, the mood, music, chats, laughter, lighting, ovary cycle. The last sex I had was about two years prior. I decided to inch slowly close to his face. Being a gentleman, he froze and waited for my lips to touch his while he looked at my eyes and lips back and forth. We closed our eyes and started kissing gently. It might have lasted for a minute but I see that he did not make another move, hands still by himself. I initiated the french kiss, took his hands on my waist. He got the green light and the french became so passionate. His hands roam my back, my neck while gently use his elbow to touch my boobs at the same time. My breathings got heavier. He reached under my shirt and started his exploration. I still remember the feeling when he unclipped my bra. We were still sitting down, I moved my hands from his knee to his thigh, and already found a hard d. I rubbed him gently over his shorts.

He guided me to stand up while we continue our french. He sat me down on the meeting table, moving his kisses to my cheek, ears and neck (my two weakest points) while playing with my boobs under my shirt. I moaned softly. Worked his way down to lick my boobs. I was so turned on and I was already so wet, I could feel it.

By this time, he was taking full lead. He laid me down while my knees were hanging off the table. He kissed my stomach, down to thighs, in between the thighs. He was really good at building up the intensity. He gently and slowly pulled down my shorts. He gave me my first orgasm just by licking alone. He stopped and gave me time to let my orgasm ease off while he watches.

I sat myself up and got down from the table. I want to satisfy him the same way. I signaled him to sit down on the chair. French him again while I helped to remove his shorts and underwear. It was still rock hard. He was clean shaven which I like. I stopped kissing him, got on my knees and looked up at him. The moment I started licking him, he leaned backwards onto the backrest and gave out his first moan.

He was pretty blessed down there. Licked shaft on the side and balls while I stroke him. He put his hand gently behind my head when I put it in my mouth. I couldn’t really deep throat so I can’t put the whole thing in.

I noticed he tensed up and told me to stop, he carried me up from my kneeling position back onto the table with my butt on the edge on the table. He licked me again for a while, I leaned back with my elbows supporting my weight. I wanted to enjoy the show while he licked. He stood up, frenched me. Teasing and playing around my pussy with his tool.