View Single Post
Old 27-09-2023, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of
Re: Geylang's $50 and $60 Thai Reports (Updated)

Went to try House 0819 today, looking for G9 or G15.

G9 taken early at 12pm when just opened and G15 is resting today. Bad timing.

first time in this house so i slowly take my time to look. Went for G6 because of her plain jane looks and she was giggling all the way to her room after i paid for 1 hour

Looks - 6/10 , plain jane looks nothing to shout about. 25 years old , shy and quiet nv talked much, english also not that good. B natural boobs soft and white. Soft white skin. figure is normal abit of tummy no stretch marks etc

shower - SOP , but the shower room damn big.

catbath - SOP. licking of nipples only

CBJ - quite normal , nothing special since its CBJ. suction ok

Kissing - no DFK.

FJ - 7/10 , ride on me for a while then ask me to take over. she took her time when she insert my tool in her too big? , she is like need to warm up to my tool. Her Pussy is tight. i mean. my tool is average , so i try her on doggy after missionary , DAMN. the tightness wow, discovered a tight thai pussy. YMMV , i am average size.
can take alot of pounding , normal moaning sounds. Never complaints or push me away during the 30mins of me pounding her. tried all position she is ok

finished on Hand job. quite skilled because i always finished on HJ

RTF? maybe when i want a tight pussy. look is below average. not ugly but just normal. body not bad B or C natural when i grab it dont feel anything hard

after i finished i want to see G9. saw her first impression is 8.5/10 for looks
skinny type, Hope i can try her next time or G15