View Single Post
Old 10-11-2023, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 1
rubysecret is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrubysecret is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrubysecret is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by XMM84XMM View Post
Hello Rubysecret,

I must confess that I've been a fan of your work ever since I came across some of your outdoor photos a few months ago. A fellow bros here shared some insightful suggestions that I think you might find valuable.

What particularly captivates me about your content is the blend of a girl-next-door appearance (something relatable to anyone I might encounter outdoors) and a concealed sultriness. While some have suggested upgrading your equipment, perhaps investing in a better camera or a 360 camera, I want to express my disagreement with one point made by another bro. I appreciate the authenticity of photos taken in everyday settings like HDB rooms, stairs, and outdoor locations. It sparks my imagination to envision you in these relatable places.

I echo the sentiments of others who have mentioned the possibility of revealing your face. While I understand the potential benefits of increasing your visibility, akin to aspiring influencers, I encourage you to carefully weigh the pros and cons of such a decision.

Wishing you the very best, and I eagerly anticipate more of your work.
Haha thank you ❤️ but sigh, torn about the true identity too. I’m scared but I also need to survive

ANYWAY~

So as you suggested, I decided to go full commando today - with no bra and panties out 😜 posted the teasing video that I took behind the taxi driver in my paid OF haha!