View Single Post
Old 02-12-2023, 07:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16H12 cat150 PRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeseburger03 View Post
Is Xiao Yu from 1612 too? Never had a chance to try her, but agree that Apple is definitely a gem here. She is overall star player - good height (1.68m~), pretty face, great attitude, DFK, AR. Basically everything one can ask for in a wl. One thing is her makeup makes her looks older than her actual looks. On her wechat, can see some of her pics which looks really SYT

A pity that there does not seem to much FRs for her, so I thought she def deserve a mention here

How long have you been out bro? I find the standard of recent PRC girls really good again, have a list of 4-5 girls which I regularly RTF. Of course we can't compare to the pre-Covid days quality, but given the current climate I think girls like Apple are as good as it gets!
There is a few Xiao yu in GL. This one I mentioned is in 1612, rtc already. Chio.

Apple do seems more mature, but overall still good.

You can find 4-5 regulars that’s good.

I was away for a month, so I have not tried 1654 new additions haha seen some FRs.