View Single Post
Old 09-12-2023, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: Alicia - Friend's Wife

Good saturday!!!!!

I had wished to rest on mornings but some cb kias make me write... and I usually commit to posting daily so, knn I have to be online today.

--------------

This story started when I was much younger, much more ignorant, before I had my first car. My friends by large were from church, I hung out with usual suspects from church and some army friends, but as we started to work, reservist seems to be the only times we were meeting and getting crazy.

My vocation is, "Secretary" (not real one of course, but I can't be exposing myself), we had plenty of out of camp timings, including nights off. In short you get the gist (or jizz), we have extremely plenty of time away from home where people think we're in camp but actually we're out of camp. It provided a lot of relief to some family men and some attached guys. They could simply lie about being in camp missing their wives/gf and go out without having to endure their partner's face colours.

I was single back then, not exactly fit, but reservist always tend to make you lose some weight.

It was like my 2-3rd reservist with my usual batch. As usual, there was a night's out and my friends suggested driving to KTV. Not the kind where you sing songs, I mean you do, but also probably have somebody singing into your "mic" for you as well.

Again, I don't really dig commercial stuff like Geylang, Petain, KTVs/nightclubs. This was purely to accompany my friends on nights out, have some fun, enjoy ourselves and go for a late night supper.

Beer, liquor, accompanied with women who flood in trying to sit down, which I end up rejecting a fair bit. They usually sit a while then disappear for a long time before coming back. Butterfly - they call it. Flocking to richer men, men who were willing to tip them for things they allow.

My friend was getting his cock sucked in the room, another was busy digging away, another was dry humping (I think). Many things you can do in the room once the lights are off. I chose more to chill, chat and just simple touching with mine. Reason was simple, I don't know where her mouth was earlier, I don't know who was inside her pussy earlier, and/or who licked and kissed her tits earlier when she simply butterfly-ed.

I'm not keen to use somebody who was used and probably didn't clean up before coming back. If she was sucking a guy earlier, I don't want to be kissing that guy's dick - with or without condoms. I don't want to lick somebody's saliva off her tits either. You get my point. I'm just a gentleman who was shy and respect ladies, even touching, I kept it to a minimum. I respect ladies.

After the guys had their fun, some decided to leave with the girls, I chose to go home and sleep, I didn't want to go back to camp to sleep even though we had aircon bunks (yes, we had aircon bunks, nah nah nee boo boo ).

It was rowdy and some were tipsy already, including some of the girls, who once knew they were dabao (packeted) drank more probably to numb themselves for what's going to happen later in a hotel room. One of them fell on me jokingly and hugged my arm as we made payment and left the KTV.