View Single Post
Old 16-12-2023, 10:19 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 1
FoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
🦊 FoxyThai 🦊 💞💞NANA💞💞 HOT MILF - CHIO, AR, CIM, COF, COB, GFE

Reviews Below

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRguy2019 View Post
RTF FR for Nana @ FoxyThai
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=968020

I had been away from SG for a long time, when I finally landed, I brought up FT's telegram to look for someone to abuse. Right there I saw, Nana's back. I considered some of the new stock but decided that my first time in a while needed to be someone I trust to do a good job. So I picked Nana.

OKT 10/10: Trustworthy, never let you down. I'm a regular every time I land back in Singapore after work trip.
Location 10/10: Fully discreet, almost no human traffic flow. Usual RLD area.
Room 9.5/10: Air-conditioned, good bed, toilet with good space. Towels provided.

Nana's an obvious MILF, she's not the prettiest, but her appreciation for sex goes beyond it being a profession. She truly enjoys it and makes good time by savoring you in the moment.

Looks 7/10: From the pic above -20%. MILF and foxy face that looks prettier when fucking, no kidding. Hasn't changed much since the last time I saw her.

Body 7/10: Average female build, not for boob lovers. Tattoo on the back, some blemishes on her shoulders and arms.

Pussy 10/10: Juicy and full. Allows fingering and enjoys being fingered. You can play with it all you want. Safe to paint, no smell, cleanly shaved.

French 11/10: Some girls take time and some pecks to warm up, some needs to be fucked to warm up. Nana just mouth rapes you if you're not careful. If you stick your tongue out fully, she'll BJ it as long as you want constantly swallowing your dirty saliva.

BBBJ 9.5/10: You can abuse her mouth however you want, pop her cheeks with your dick head, slap her tongue with it, rub her face with slime, dick slap her face, stir her mouth... but she can't really DT. It's a shame cause she's so obedient. Any position, kneeling, on all fours like a dog, in the shower, kneeling over her face, you name it. She naturally loves them all.

AR 11/10: If you are in need of feeling dominant and need a female to put out for you in the most humiliating poses, Nana's your doll. We redid all AR positions we did before on her last stint, and I prolonged my signature face squat on her. She just laid there, legs opened and relax for me to occasionally slap her pussy, pry open my ass and kept licking, sometimes transitioning to sucking. When I start to slide my ass all over her nose and face, she kept her tongue out like a good girl, so when my asshole glided by her tongue would credit card swipe it. When I sat down on her mouth and nose, she just kept licking while breathing steadily. All men need someone like Nana, after abusing and releasing, get cuddled, loved and massaged by her. It's out of this world.

FJ 11/10: One thing no doubt is that she loves sex. You can pound her ANY position, her body is flexible and healthy enough to do everything you need. She gets wet so easily that you don't need any gel. When my cock slid in I could FEEL her vagina squeezing on my cock on purpose. The first session before the mid-shower I shot my saved up load entirely into her, it was so much that she kept leaking as I continue to hump her after cumming missionary on my first shot. We continue to french and small talk while I maintained this semi-hard humping. Once ready again, started pounding her slushing my cum inside and came again. Shower.

(Massage 9.5/10) I was exhausted after showering from first shot and she gave me some hard massage by stepping on my back. She's well-trained, but keeps telling me "massage little money, make sexy many money".

Before 2nd shot, we carried on with the BBBJ and AR routine that lasted kinda way too long till there was only 20mins left on the clock. I enjoyed it too much. I was tired, so 2nd shot I got her to ride me. I shot within 5 minutes. She did this squat over my cock, relaxed as she slid down and let me enter, then as she half squat up pulling my cock out, she tightened her vagina muscles. She did that repeatedly until I surrender and released everything in her again. Rather than pulling out, she laid on top of me with my cock still inside. We chatted, teased, frenched, took some frenching tonguing selfies... then she started grinding me. This very slow grind that presses her crotch entirely flat on my hip with my dick fully in her, squeezing my cock in and out of her hole with each grind. Her face looked drunk with lust (ever read hentai mangas with drawing of girls just drooling saliva, mouth opened, too nymphed out to be aware?) just kept grinding me with that expression faster and faster. I managed to tahan a little before surrendering again with a very hard throbbing cum. She felt me cumming and she squealed and came together. I never felt a pussy tighted so much before on my cock, her feet stiff locked around my ankle, she grabbed onto me so tightly that it almost hurt. I stuck out my tongue and she sucked the shit out of it. Well... this is the best I can explain my experience for you.

Spit-O-Meter 10/10: Nana doesn't spit. She occasionally drools a little, but she swallows EVERYTHING she sucked, licked and kissed off you.

She's gonna be here for a while, 6 months I heard. Enjoy boys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clone Buster View Post
Lately, Foxy has been my goto for great experience and service, so far not disappointed.
RTF Nana
This time round she looks more tone and tightened up, compared to the last time I saw her.
We greeted like long lost lovers, kissing, frenching and groping at each other and continued into our cleaning routine.
Finished up the cleaning routine and continued on bed. Whilst she was polishing my pipe, I told her I wanted to eat oyster, and promptly turned into 69.
Before long she was getting wetter and wetter and the moans became louder. Opted to pump her, she moan with each stroke and felt her getting wetter and wetter.
Soon, we collapsed in climax. I was not eager to pull out, feeling her walls throbbing around my hardness.
We remained lock in arms, joined at the hip and mouth smooching each other. Only got out of position when my arms and wrist felt sore.
Showered and proceeded to her massage. Felt so good from the massage, when she told me 15mins left, do I want to proceed to shot 2, I told her to continue with the massage till times up.
Hugged and Kissed and departed and planning for my next trip …

Quote:
Originally Posted by epicflurry View Post
FR for Foxythai Nana

Saw the great FRs and decided to give her a shot.

Looks: 6/10 - Milf looks, if you like milfs then she's alright, but if you're looking for super chio SYTs then she might not be your cup of tea.

Body: 7/10 - slim, meaty ass, A cup boobs. Not for boobs lover

BJ: 9/10 - Solid bbbj, full of very sincere effort. She'll pay attention to EVERY part of you and take good care of you. Rod, balls and all. Can go on for as long as you need her to as well.

AR: 10/10, hands down best AR I've ever had. She licks EVERYWHERE and both licks and stabs your asshole with her tongue. Really damn shiok. I'd recommend her just for her AR, would gladly spend my 2 shots on AR + BBBJ

FJ: Super wet, naturally. Not much else to say here, it's not really my preference but she is open to anything and can take a pounding.

GFE + French: gao gao. She took really good care of me and throughout the session our tongues were constantly fighting. She's a native speaker.

Solid option, if you really want someone to service you well then I'd recommend Nana any day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerd87 View Post
Fr for Nana from FoxyThai. 01/05/2024 @ 1:30pm.

Booked Nana for 2 hours slot. 2 satisfying shots fired and a nice massage in between shots.

First of all, will like to thank OKT for the prompt replies and accommodating. My fault for arriving late due to my work arrangements and OKT flexible enough to push the timing half an hour later as it doesnt clash with Nana's next booking.

This is an RTF session and all I can say is Nana's service never drops since the first time I saw her back in Dec. In fact, her GFE goes even higher now.

Once enter the room, she immediately gave me a hug and deep frenching like long lost lovers. Proceed to shower which was SOP.

Nana loves for her pointy nipples to be sucked, and her abalone to be painted and fingered. Very² responsive with painting and fingering.

Nana might not be the prettiest MILF but at the same time not the type that u will reject. A cup boobs, not for boob lovers. But I rather savour on natural boobs than enhanced ones. What she slacks in the boobs department, she makes it up with her nice perky ass and awesome service.

Nana is accommodating to any positions u can imagine and want. She's super horny and her juice doesn't seems to run out. She's already wet from the start when I was sucking on her pointy nipples.

Her highlights are her AR and doggy position. Ego booster for men when you see her grabbing the bedsheets and moaning with her perky ass looking at u.

Anyone looking for young early 20s girl with big boobs, might want to pass on her. But if u looking for great and awesome service, where u go out of the room a happy and satisfying man, then she will confirm plus chop give it to u

Quote:
Originally Posted by frizen View Post
FR Nana FoxyThai

Photos : 9/10 accurate
Service : 10/10 everything included as advertised
Attitude :10/10 very hardworking and sincere
RTF: If my wallet permits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cort View Post
FR for Foxythai Nana

Looks: 7/10 - She is not your sweet young thing but more of a housewife type look.

Body: 7/10 - Decent shape but not for boob lover.

BJ: 10/10 - This is the reason I went for her after reading other reports. Fair to say one will not be disappointed

AR: 10/10, I have never had any decent AR. Nana makes one believe she enjoys it as opposed to a formality!

FJ: 10/10 She is very very wet and hardworking. Whatever position you want she accomodates

GFE: She feels like your GF. Enough said.

Overall I value service over looks with no service. Nana looks great, service well and I felt so relaxed and enjoyed my session with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stryker View Post
Had read good comments on Foxy Thai nana previously and settled for her

Okt: 9 quick to reply. First time try their fl
Location: 9 Apartment RLD. though shared apartment, each room has its own facilities like toilet, shower
Looks: 7 have to discount 30% but she has a smiling face. Bonking with lights off so not an issue, Hair tied up
Body: 8 1.6m, some meat but still acceptable. some tattoos on front but mainly at back
Boobs: 7 Not much but nipples sensitive, easily aroused. Boob lovers can skip but will miss out her total package
Shower: 8 Gave a good clean, especially my ass. Give a short massage here
Catbath: It was me doing it after the shower. Started with her sitting on the bed and I came over, started french. Then she lied down for me to start my work
Frenching: 10 started with light kisses bf tongue fighting. When grabbing her butt, caress her nipples, she will give soft moans
Painting/fingering: >10 Basically let me do anything I want. Shaven so no hindrance. She was very responsive to my licking, fingering. at times lifting her butt for my feasting. from time to time, will french with her again while she stroke my dick bf attack her pussy
BBBJ: didn't need to as I was rock solid after after the above. with her moaning driving me crazy
FJ: 8 didn't last long, using my dick to rub her pussy. which increase her moaning. Only did missionary
Communication: 7.5 Basic english standards but no words need since let the actions do the talking
GFE/Service: 10 No wonder she is a repeat visitor here. Sex with her is definitely better than average. did not try AR as don't like it. Even after FJ, she will cuddle besides me to put my hands around her. Asked for massage which she did well. Didn't have to ask her to adjust strength as she is masseuse back home
Damage: 130/90/2 + tips
RTF: Possibly, this time should let her service me instead

Quote:
Originally Posted by hail2deking View Post
Bro paiseh. I was outstation the next morning so had to rush for work forgot about the review.

RTF for Nana (FoxyThai)

Looks: 7/10
Abit discount from pictures

Boobs: 9/10
Small with pointy nipples. Nice to fill your mouth.

FJ: 8/10
Her stamina don't play play boys. I think I was tired from work my little brother don't want to shoot. I lasted an hour all sweaty, she kept up and I'm the one panting HAHAHAH

French: 10/10
She give you sword fight, you don't need to ask. You need to keep up with her.

GFE: 10/10
Very nice and friendly. Like that she could speak basic English. I went for 2 shot but 1 hr was used up in the first round, so we cuddled and took a nap for the rest of it.

Sorry for the late review boss. Was out of SG for work. Once again, thanks for the prompt, polite and professional arrangements! Will be back soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspain View Post

Had NANA from Foxy Thai for lunch and promised her an FR.

OKT is one the friendliest around and always easy to deal.

Apt in the East, amber parking around, foot soldiers might need to walk a bit. Nana has her own room with attached bathroom. Big and clean towels provided, proper queen size bed.

Nana is sex-hungry milf with top notch service, can see that she has years under her belt, but her service certainly makes up for it. A cup boobs is freely available for you to play and suckle on. BBBJ, AR and DFK are all on the menu. She speaks relatively good english too, will lay down to talk top you after the deed. Not a time-watcher, feels more like a FWB.

Milf lovers should not miss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erol View Post
Okt is friendly and verify process is hassle free.
Highly recommend Nana to AR lovers, you will not be disappointed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sami0101 View Post
Nana : FoxyThai

Looks- 8/10 exactly like her ads pics, damn sweet and cute, yet sultry in bed
Body- 8/10 good in height maybe around 1.6 m. Tits are soft and lovely, nice C cups more than a handful, and her bush is neatly trimmed. Would prefer smooth though
Painting- 10/10 juicy and sweet, love that she fondle her own tits and moans in pleasure
BBBJ- 10/10 good technique and will give you max pleasure when she's high, paint her first then ask her to give Bbbj later
AR- 10/10 Her AR one of the best service i receive
FJ- 9/10 super wet, best to fuck her in cowgirl and missionary, will auto DFK you making you lose it fast
OKT - 10/10 bro was friendly and accommodating, and he takes his customers feedback seriously.
GFE- 9/10 very playful and seductive, but takes the effort to speak to you even if she finds it hard to find the right words in English
RTF- most definitely

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtxash View Post
FR for Nana

She's great as usual. One of the best service. Everything is ok to make you happy. High GFE, good conversationalist. Sexy bod, very fair skin which i like.

Bbbj: 10/10
FJ: Tight, good stereo, no ky needed. Do for 1hr + no complains

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurking666 View Post
Quick RTF for Foxythai Nana

Got a hunger for milf so book nana this fine sunday. Location is somewhat central but mrt need some walking.. Anyway, made my way to the battleground and she greeted me with a smile and leaned in for a dfk once the door is closed. GFE is still the same and the shower can raba raba together.

Action is like all her previous fr... strong riding technique. great bbbj skills and non stop french. Painting is allowed and she gets high fast. All in all a great session and will continue to be on the rtf list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilish999 View Post
FR for Nana (FoxyThai)
Amazing as usual the service is top notch from start to finish. Very high sex drive and very accommodating to all request. Always have a good time with her. Thanks for the arrangement ����

Last edited by FoxyThai; 21-05-2024 at 01:53 PM.