Thread: My Journey
View Single Post
Old 24-12-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2533 / Power: 14
loverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Journey

So i had a quick turnaround trip to Pattaya for less than 15 hours.

Managed to squeeze sometime in for some water / (Nam in Thai), we knew each other for sometime before she returned home during Covid and now back in the business. Recently i heard she has a korean boyfriend that bought her out of the business so was surprised to see her putting herself on the internet. We got chatting and she didnt know it was me until the minute i went to pick her up at the lobby.

Love her as she is very submissive with hormone boobs and she will do anything that i ask her too. We were deep into a few seconds after the door closes as i dont have much time before the taxi comes. We had a good 45 minutes with me having a good load released. Told her to come hangout in Bangkok when she can.

Wishing all the BMs on his thread a Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!