Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 15-01-2024, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2095 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 17
cornice is one of the Best!cornice is one of the Best!cornice is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

I promised an fr for Yana by SNS.

She is a hot wild blonde lady. She have sexy eye and a sweet smile with a seductive and can be easily smitten look. In fact she looks better in person. She look great and have the sexy, seductive and CFM looks. Sure will not reject type.

Webste: https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=970774

A. She has big boobs that was nice and playable. Very nice and unravished sensitive nipples for sucking and licking.

B. Fair smooth skin with voluptuous figure and a hot perky ass

C. Natural and hot aggressive and hardcode tongue frighter. Auto French and no need to initiate. No bad breath and totally non stop.

D. The moment she place my 2IC in her mouth I can feel her warm breath! Suck me with deepthroat and no teeth feel. Play and tease my dick head as well as good sucking and tongue swirling at my shaft.

E. Her pussy was shaven and have no smell. It was delicious and I got her high and she was grabbing the sheet and arching her back when i am teasing her shaved abalone with my tongue.

F. Capped on and in missionary, deep and hard pound and her moan filled the whole room.Wild and naughty in bed. Good stamina with stereo moans, feel tight inside her and she me to change position for doggie and I grab her boobs and start pounding her deep, hard and fast again till my cum shot out.

G. Good command of English and super chatty. Give me the mistress feel. Good chemistry and not a time watcher. Comfortable moment with her.

Overall it was awesome sex.

Recommended to all bros.

Last edited by cornice; 15-01-2024 at 08:15 PM.