View Single Post
Old 17-01-2024, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1062 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Be it a ML, FL or KTV hostess, to avoid falling into a gongtao or kc trap, is to date a few at the same times.
If there's one and only, you are likely to be more wholehearted. The lady is likely to be spoilt. When you have a few, spread your TLC then they will not be spoilt. In case one wants to quit, you also won't feel the heartache.
Of course, having a few at the same time can be quite time consuming and may need more vitamin M. Need to exercise discipline.