Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
The Wanderer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Hi

I have tried QiQi, another girl advertised in this thread by calling her number. Well, she turned out to be a slim and petite woman in her early thirties (or at least late twenties). Not pretty though but since she is already here, so bo pian.

She asked me to strip completely and lie on bed, while she took off her clothes, and massage me in her bra and undies only. Notice she was only A cup, another disappointment.

Her sensual massage was good though, tickling your body till you are so hard on and high. She also play her fingers round my didi. Damn, cannot tahan, I slip my hand into her bra and grab her breast. She then pop the question, since you so enjoyed, how about "full" service ? Of course I said yes, and she took off her bra and undies.

We have some heavy rabba rabba, she moan very softly, but good enough to hardened you further. She later ride me and rock, damn shiok. After a couple of minutes, she stop rocking and literally pump me by lifting and pressing her cunt with my didi inside. Too much to handle and I cum. Gee, no chance to switch position, would be nice to do her doggie since she is so petite. She didn't do BJ as well, don't know whether not included or she just "skip" it.

Anyway, total damage is 500RMB + taxi (100RMB). Overall experience was great, but most likely no second round since I still prefer younger gals and big boobs.

The Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong little
Called the number above and arranged for a massage. The girl that came is not Xiao Yu, I think they share the number. The girl is from Yunan and is not bad looking, very slim and petite - 42kg and 1.6m (my type) . She started massage and after 15min, ask if I mind if she remove her dress as she doesn't want to dirty it. Of course not!

Anyway, the FJ charges are 500RMB + taxi charges 100RMB(she stays near airport)

One negative point, as with many China mei mei, unshaved armpits!