Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
donaldtsang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Dear Bros,

I have been coming to BJ for a while and here is my take on the "girls" situation here. Overall its like many other chinese cities, plenty of girls, but no real rules and standards, its like cowboy town they charge as much as they can get, with scams all around, but that said there are some good deals and great fucks.

here is my experience, (worst to best)

Worst (scams on the road) do not follow anyone to any KTV on the pretext of "takeaway girls they are all scams"
Going to well known clubs like Banana etc, there are many pick-up girls who are kinda like cock-teasers who want money to keep you company, drinks but will not follow you home.

Expansive and low value - most hotel in-house services
most 90% hotels have in house massage services, many of them if they are of a fuckable age will offer you at least a HJ, but once they smell the money FJ is always negotiable, but BJ is not so common. However because of the high prices normally FJ is at least 1000RMB on top of massage and the girls then to be older and not too attractive,(of course there are Gems here and there but at that price not worth exploring) BUt if you can find the right girl and sweettalk you could also get a free fuck on a HJ price (as low as 500RMB)
normally I just service the Girl while she is doing HJ but insist that I do not want FJ until she cannot take it and ask for a free fuck.

So-So (mama-sans on the road) these are the very unpredictable.
Some of them will send cars over to let you choose the girls
these girls are really "fresh meat" from countryside, real pity, sometimes feel bad for them which is why I never went along with any, but I assure you from what I heard most of them are very inexperienced and not good in bed, so its like taking advantage of a poor girl. Once I had a girl in a really small province town, she talk tough and looked fierce (but very pretty), she had dreams of making money and leaving town. She had a great figure and she said she knew what she wanted and came out work in the hotel to make money. But when I fucked her she was so inexperienced and she cried quietly when fucked, and was very quiet during the whole thing.

then there are those who promise you satisfaction or return policy but you can't see the girls, these are normally vey so-so in terms of looks etc, mostly freelancers.

Lowest cost. - Barbershop, these are really for local so normally HJ is only 50rmb and BJ(withCIM) is only 100rmb to 140rmb and you get to choose the girl as they are all sitting there. these are really targeting their local migrant workers and construction workers etc, thus the low price. They can be found easily but not around glitzy places, usually they are in very local places like markets etc, they are housed in very old nearly going to be torn down buildings and near construction sites. i would not like to have a fuck there BUT you can take-away for only 350rmb, so its the cheapest fuck if you can find a girl you fancy, and I assure you there are many Gems in the rough but you have to go around looking, (at this price you don't mind trying bj first, look for a girl you fancy) my best experience ever with a girl was someone I picked up from Barbershop. (the main reason is that many girls come to the city to work and after a while when they need money they turn to vice but they need to know people to bring them into the business and not everyone knows how to get into a KTV, you also need money or favors to get in and capital to doll yourself up.

High cost - KTVs and health spa like Regency Spa, these offer choice and some level of Quality control but you have to pay at least 1500rmb and above, unfortunately I have never tried.

Finally, the best cost to performace experience for me are the private massage shops, these are found mainly in appartments, they advertise in Magazines mainly and some websites.

the girls here are more experienced and some are real pros, they are also young and some office ladies who freelance.
many of them look as good as KTV girls but their price is better.
I have twice tried tama (2 girl massage) and thereafter 3some sex.
cost between 1400-1800rmb depending on girl quality.
they normally want to come to your hotel but you can also insist to go over to their shop. It is better the first time for you to go over and check out the girls then for repeat order just send them over directly.

my experience, one apartment I went to in Blue Castle Apartment near soho
I called them when there then they send a girl down to bring me up.
one there you choose the girl (its all run by the girls themselves no bouncer whatsoever, just 4 girls in an apartment) and choose the package (there are many with various prices and of course the 2 girl massage) I chose a cheap package 700rmb for massage and bbbj.
the girl was trying very hard to ask me to go for the massage plus FJ but I refused, but again while in bed ou just have to service her until she is so turned on she said she needed a fuck, which I got for free.

my most intense experience is with these 2 girls they sent over once, but I did not have enough money to take both as they wanted 2K total so I settle for one, and she was a real pro. ANAL FUCKed her twice, CIM, the works all for 1000rmb and she was really nice and accomodating

My suggestion go check the magazine ads for massage places, try japanese magazines esp. the higher quality girls seems to like advertise there.
I you really need numbers I still have some.