View Single Post
Old 29-01-2024, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1177 / Power: 14
thebigboss has much to be proud ofthebigboss has much to be proud ofthebigboss has much to be proud ofthebigboss has much to be proud ofthebigboss has much to be proud ofthebigboss has much to be proud ofthebigboss has much to be proud ofthebigboss has much to be proud ofthebigboss has much to be proud of
Re: Has a ML ever pissed you off?

Was looking for the west thread but saw this and since I was really upset which I don’t normally do, and I seldom write bad reviews cos I always believe everyone experiences are different but this one I felt I had too. Was in the west area usually don’t roam here and was in need of a massage.

Found this lady on WeChat, asked if she is the lady inside the photo and she said yes. Went down totally different person. Most of the girls there are 5 to 6 out of 10. But since I wanted a massage I was like it’s ok. Just less than a min into the massage she was like telling me business bad, want do full package which I was reluctant. Then keep telling me want get colleague to come also. Kept pushing and pushing and pushing and I rejected many times on the colleague part. She then proceeded to still get the colleague to join in but I didn’t allow her to fulfil her role though I felt bad and gave her a small tip only because I didn’t agree to anything.

Relatively no massage, just very very pushy PRC ladies until the point I would use the word force. Yes maybe my fault since I don’t know how to reject but never have I encountered this before. I read some posts but didn’t know this is the shop. FYI just sharing my experience, up to you to believe. Wasted some money so you don’t have to. This RW shop is in a relatively new mall near beauty world. PM if you need to know the shop name. By far one of the worst experience I had.

Edited location

Last edited by thebigboss; 29-01-2024 at 03:10 PM.