View Single Post
Old 03-02-2024, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by anywhichway222 View Post
See? You’ve shown as a similarly naive, dumb foreigner who is equally prone to newbie errors and is likely to be overcharged. You used ฉัน, which is the female pronoun, instead of ผม, which is the male pronoun, which shows that Google Translate isn’t going to turn you into a local. As soon as you said that, or showed it to a bar girl, you’d be laughed at as another naive farang. I don’t say this to be harsh but to point out that no one is a local everywhere they go, and this forum is most helpful when we help our fellow explorers out. Have a good day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by prisonbreak69 View Post
Poor Thai boy who always thinks he s right but has to go to Indonesia to get laid because Thai girls are too expensive for him now ...so funny
mod dun mind a bit of humor but not flaming each other...enough is enough...both can opt to ignore each other by pressing the ignore icon at the bottom of the post so you will not read what was posted...

if both continue to flame then mod will remove all your posts...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post