View Single Post
Old 22-02-2024, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 652 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: Alicia - Friend's Wife

This is the dialog and discussion I had with Alicia, on when she started to have feelings for me, and she also shared a bit about the differences between Milton and me.

Not the differences between the cock size and sex, something close but not exact comparison.

Will take a while to complete this part, so I'll pause the updates from the main story while I get this sorted out. I didn't proof read heavily, because I'm in a rush to finish this outstanding part which I should have shared.

The write ups was to provide an insight to this portion, but I took out this part in the end and now adding it back in.

Nothing blue, just wordy... VERY wordy. Worse than the build up.

=============================================

This happened actually not long after our first time in Genting. A bit wordy, NOT the exact dialog, but the gist is there. This is something EVERY innocent girl always brings up after we... erm, you know... THAT.

--------------------

Shooting cum is always a pleasure, Alicia never asked for condoms, and I can't be bothered, I'm Asian, Milt is Asian, there's no way if she got pregnant an ang mo child will come out anyway.

Honestly, it never occurred to me having a baby with a woman can be painful (till Janice's pregnancy). I was young, and all I cared about was myself, as long as the girl is willing to fuck, I don't want to overthink things. Girls usually won't suggest to break with their husbands and come to me.

They know it's just a fling, a physical pleasure exchange, it's not really love. As for me, if a girl would cheat on her husband, leave her husband for me, what makes me so sure she won't do that to me too? So I would never agree also, but again there are exceptions - but only for Janice.

That said, RAW is still WAR, something I know but fucking non-available women is always so thrilling... thank my lucky stars that these ladies are not the kind that fuck around, at least for most (90%).

Rolled over, satisficed my love seeds just got donated to Alicia, the aircon seemed warm and I didn't bother covering up. Little gog was still standing and Alicia was next to me, legs propped up, knees pointing to ceiling, gasping for breath herself.

You know it's guilt when you see Alicia turning aside and not facing you. We started not too long ago and I don't think it's easy for any decent girl to come to terms with her own infidelity especially for ladies of the faith.

Alicia sniffled and I looked over. That sniffling is ...

gog: You okay? Did I hurt you?

I wasn't asking about physical hurt, I was asking about emotional. It's NEVER right to fuck a married woman, no excuses, no reasons, no amount of justification works. Not even if her husband was abusive, forceful, cheats etc. There's NO reason to cheat regardless. Two wrongs, don't make one right.

A(licia): Sniff*, no.. nothing.

Gently, I pulled her to face me. Sigh... her eyes were red, I saw a drop or two of tears rolling down her face. That was a first time I made a girl cry. At least, one of the first. I was not prepared for this.

gog: Mmm

I really don't know how to console or justify our actions. I know it hurts her beacuse this was something she never thought she was capable of doing.