View Single Post
Old 04-03-2024, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 656 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: Alicia - Friend's Wife

Good week, back to the story where I stopped.

----------

Previously, on Alicia - Friend's Wife,

A(licia): I.. WAN...T, PLEASE...

gog: You have to say who fucks you better first, I'm waiting.

A: gog, gog... GOG FUCKS ME THE BEST!

Wow, that's a first time, hearing her swear. To reward my bitch, I pushed hard into her.

Alicia's body arched back sharply in response as she grabbed my shoulders and pulled me to her. Fuck, her nails - OUCH! I thrusted in harder as she dug her nails in, it wasn't on purpose but the pain made me just react.

Chicken and egg, she digs her nails in, I thrust her hard, she reacts then digs deeper and this whole thing repeats. It wasn't long, before we finally cummed together (at last, one time cumming together).

Alicia hugged me tightly while I laid on top of her, she didn't let me pull out, so I had to empty my sperm all into her. Honest, wasn't my fault.

Huffing and puffing away Alicia made the initiative to kiss me on my lips. I rolled to the side and rested, holding back so too long and when you get to release, it comes too fast.

We didn't talk, she got her release, I got mine, we were sextisfied for now. Turning to look at her, Alicia was in a state of happiness. She laid there naked and I just admired her body from beside.

----

In today's episode ...

----

Propped myself up facing her and my hand supporting my head.

A(licia): What? You so ... tonight, make me feel so good.

She couldn't find the word.

gog: Horny?

A: So fast?

Faint. Why girls always get my meanings wrong. I'm a gentleman.

gog: I mean you meant I'm so horny.

A: Oh ya... that's the word I'm looking for.

gog: I think you were hornier.

A: People miss you ma.

gog: Miss you too.

Kissed on the lips.

*DING* her phone has to ring.

A: It's Milt, let me reply.

I laid back down while Alicia sat up. Her breasts fell forward. My mind was only thinking how Milton got to enjoy those before I did, but no complains, at least I have it now.

gog: You need to go?

A: You want me to go?

gog: I mean if you need to.

A: Told him I'm going out with colleagues later for midnight movie.

gog: Now somebody is lying.

A: Not lying, just not the truth.

Wow, what a come back. I'll never forget what she taught me. "Just not the truth", what a nice way to put it.