View Single Post
Old 14-03-2024, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 4
MassageUncle has much to be proud ofMassageUncle has much to be proud ofMassageUncle has much to be proud ofMassageUncle has much to be proud ofMassageUncle has much to be proud ofMassageUncle has much to be proud ofMassageUncle has much to be proud ofMassageUncle has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsterHunt67 View Post
Another gem, Peach is landed today. She is back after one and half year rest in hometown. Managed to met her on today and her service is as good as before. Good altitude, no time rush and full of gfe.

She is looks more beautiful than before after some “touch up” during rest time in hometown.

https://www.ts-dating.com/model/Lookpeach

I heard that she will stay here for 1 week. So don’t miss the chances.

Noted. Apologise that she don’t take Indian bros.

She look better than her pic. See her huge bouncing nehneh under her sexy lingerie, I buay tahan want to rape her already.

She not big - can’t top. Booked her early to suck her fresh cum. After orgasm, her cock becum super sensitive & I continued sucking her hard nonstop until she squeal & begging me to stop

French her to give her back her juices. She say she like guys dominating her & fuck her hard

Cheerful feminine & accommodating, Wallet friendly, good for bro first time try ladyboy.

She not the travelling FL type, only here for short vacation & may not b back anytime soon. I think she going back in next few days

Last edited by MassageUncle; 15-03-2024 at 09:09 AM.