View Single Post
Old 17-03-2024, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 2
Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Creeping Adventure

Her hands were still in the cupped position as they inched closer and closer to her tits.

She stopped them a short distance away as the water pooled and overflowed from her hands.

Her xmm breasts were really just a handful. Her cupped hands provided an excellent perspective to how big they really were. I will never see her hands the same way again..

What's more, I could imagine her in a plain black one-piece swimsuit, playing with water in exactly the same way. I believe every bro can appreciate that kind of innocence, wrapped up tightly in her simple, skintight suit, revealing only the subtle bumps from her fresh xmm body. Conservative, yet at the same time, the shape leaving little to the imagination.

Something like this local xmm...

You would have thought that I wouldn't be interested in her clothed, after getting to see her in her birthday suit. Oddly, instead, the desire to see her in all sorts of outfits had increased. I would, over time, put her new candid photos side-by-side with shots of her naked body.

Z watched intently as the water flowed down her xmm bumps, into her hands and down her arms.

Fuckk!!!

Out of nowhere, she moved those cupped hands up over her tits, the water splashing out to make way for those forbidden fruits. I watched in awe as she did it multiple times, her hands pushing into and deforming her soft xmm breasts. By chance, she stopped her thumb about halfway over puffy areola, pushing and bending her erect nipple up and to the side.

My heart almost shot out of my mouth..

With this image of her squished breast and bent nipple, I imagined my hands massaging them, my tongue pushing and flicking against those hard little nubs.

I felt the familiar hot surge rising up from my balls, my pelvic muscles contracting uncontrollably.. again.

"Oh Z!!! Errghhhhhh!!"