View Single Post
Old 18-03-2024, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Some updates since I'm free in the office.

Young ex-colleague
Some description of her. Late 20s, cute face with a bubbly character, with buckteeth, long black hair with a ponytail, plump but not fat, large B's or small C's, slightly wider around the waist. Always in a baggy cartoonish t-shirt, and tight jeans which makes her ass looks big and tight.

Small head took the better of me and started to fuck her raw after a few times after meeting her. Though weird, it was a huge turn-on seeing her giving me a blowjob with her buckteeth (not sure why, but her kneeling and sucking my cock with her buckteeth made me want to throat fuck her). Pussy wise can see the scar on her pussy due to giving birth, but still quite tight as the husband hasn't really been fucking her for a while.

Friend's ex wife
Some description of her. Early 40s, big round face but not the fat kind. Very nice soft pale skin, with large saggy D's. Extra meat around the waist, but trimmed pussy. She was wearing a large baggy t-shirt with a old fbt shorts (very loose and used)

Haven't been concentrating on this too much since meeting with my ex-colleague more often. But was able to get her to give me bj/hj when we were chilling at the garden of her parent's house. It started with us chilling at her house, then her parents went to bed, and we continued drinking in the garden.

We started making out, followed by pulling her t-shirt up fondling and sucking her breasts. Thought we were going all the way, as she was extremely wet when I fingered her (wanted to f**k her in the garden on the patio swing).

Pants was totally off, and about to move in to fuck her. Then she said "...let me help you also..." and then started to give me a handjob (almost wanted to force myself on her)... Throw water to the mood... But the silver lining was she gave a short blowjob at the start (she has never even given her husband a bj before LOL) followed by hj with me standing in front of her (I purposely shot my load on her face and hair). Really almost couldn't control pushing her on the chair and fucking that dripping wet pussy...

Last edited by marcussia; 19-03-2024 at 06:14 AM.