Thread: Tuina TCM
View Single Post
Old 18-03-2024, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future
Re: Tuina TCM

went to one tcm at amk, near to a famous cheap dimsum..randomly ask for any ml to try...got a ml around 30s...went to the room but wall not fully up to the ceiling..so can hear people beside your room...at first was normal, then I accidentally brush against her thigh and she a bit surprised but still not as mindful of my hand...slowly but steady, my hand went against her thigh again..she just did a playful slap on my butt...that gave me the go ahead to try something new..I went for her butt as well...she did response by shaking her butt just to move away but caught her back...this went for almost 30mins until time almost up..went to extend another 30mins...not wanting to waste the time, I proceed to hold her waist...ha ha..no rejection..the closest she came was when she pressed the groin and that got my bro to erect slightly and she felt it slapping her hand softly...although she did not do anything else...I think she enjoyed it...maybe too long no teasing from men..