View Single Post
Old 18-03-2024, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 21
Qwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Fucking in the public area

The missus and me had a little fun session over the weekend when she suggested to go onsen for a dip.

As with her usual behavior, she was wearing a normal shorts and not wearing a skirt or dress meant no action outside. Thinking nothing out of the norm, we spent about 2 hours dipping in our own gender’s onsen area.

After that we met up with each other at the onsen café, had a little saké and proceeded to the rest area for a nap. Coincidentally we found a corner where no one could see us and we soon fell asleep.

Not entirely sure how long it had passed, but I felt stroking on mini. When I opened my eyes, I saw the missus eyes closed but realized she was actually stroking me! I immediately looked around to see if anyone was nearby looking but everyone else was already in zz land.

Looked back at missus, she had already opened her eyes and gave me a cheeky look. I immediately took the hint and proceeded to finger her under the yukata. Needless to say she was already freaking wet and she shuddered occasionally throughout my fingering session.

Of course, there’s no convenient way for me to cum at that point so when I felt the urge cumming, I stopped my fingering and her hands. Licking my fingers covered in her juices was the only way to clean up and yet not waste my effort.

She got up almost immediately apart from having a little stumble possibly due to the fingering while leaving myself hard and unable to move. Sticking out her tongue in a cute way, she flashed her glistened nether at me, whispered that she’s going to change and small-hopped cheekily away from me.

After I have managed to calm mini down, I went to change as well and waited for her at the reception. When she came out she was wearing a miniskirt instead! Cheeky missus had clearly planned for the moment of teasing and after paying for the onsen, we went for dinner and after that walked around the mall.

When we got back to the car, she stood there and did not got into the car. I went over to her side thinking she wanted me to open the door for her. However when I got to her side, she leaned on the door and slightly bent forward while exposing her bare underwearless butt at me.

My mini immediately went overdrive and seeing nothing could spot us doing the deed, I just simply lowered the waistband of my berm, plunged my mini into her nether and hammered her fast!

Due to this unplanned surprise, I cummed in her nether shortly and left her dripping as I wiped my mini on her butt. After her panting subsided, she frenched me hard and afterwards used one of her free hands to scoop whatever cum remaining in/on her nether and ate it up!

Needless to say, it was a fast and furious trip home where 2 more rounds were needed to punish her naughtiness and quench the lustful fire she had ignited in me!