View Single Post
Old 18-03-2024, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 9
bbz1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbbz1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbbz1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbbz1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbbz1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Snow from FoxyThai - overall bonk rating of 9/10 - dangerous reunion with one of my old gems

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=978649

Facilities (Very good): Have tried FT girls across 3 locations and all are above average. Apartment - a bit smaller than their other locations but most important is clean and odourless, including the toilet. Large and absorbent towel provided. Bed is super single size, not much room to walk around in the room

Looks (Excellent) Pretty much like the photo attached. Cute xmm look, beautiful smile with straight teeth, no complexion issues

Body (Highlight): Tall and shapely with no fats. Saw some bro say is Thai dark but she's more light brown. Smooth skin

Breasts (Good): Big B size - she enhanced this from the last time she was here - I prefer her previous naturals. Semi-hard and scar underneath visible, but nothing too much to complain about in light of her other points

Shower action (Highlight): Soft and sensual but lots. Open to mutual soaping and got her really wet starting there

Kissing (Ok): Soft, light type, with some frenching during 2nd round when she was more aroused

Pussy (Highlight): Hairless, tight, extremely wet, extremely responsive even with 5/10 level of my Picasso art - my type of pussy/painting experience

Armpit licking (Very good): Open to it and enjoys. The type that will watch while you lick in enjoyment

Sex (Highlight): Standing doggy, missionary, doggy, cowgirl. Good thrusting power during cowgirl. With that tight pussy and consistent wetness, easily finished 2 shots

Personality (Excellent) Cute personality, real GFE type. Good English to boot making it easy to connect