View Single Post
Old 20-03-2024, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 9
flipflip is one of the Best!flipflip is one of the Best!flipflip is one of the Best!flipflip is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Tried Snow from Foxy Thai.

Pros:
- Slim and pretty girl. 95% similarity to pictures.
- Enhanced tits with sensitive nipples. I think her original size is like small B, 50% hard.
- DFK enabled, more GFE-like. Nothing intense here.
- Okay-ish BBBJ, it's passable skill wise however she can deepthroat. Lotsa saliva too until she had to use tissues to wipe my crotch.
- Receptive to my painting and fingering, can feel her pussy get wet. 2 fingers was a tight fit.
- Felt pretty tight in missionary, went for slow and deep thrusts since her vibes were more GFE.
- Think she's able to cum from vaginal penetration cause she gets very very wet and she scratched my back at one point while bear hugging me
- During second shot in cowgirl, her pussy got so fucking tight I thought my dick was gonna snap. Kinda painful actually, but the good kind.

Cons:
- Not much of an ass unfortunately. Bros that likes big ass can skip.

Overall:
Snow is a nice girl, pretty easy to talk to and seemed genuine enough. 24 years old and is a year 3 accounting student in Bangkok. Pretty conversant in English, no google translate needed. She's learning Chinese as well, says she wants to find a Chinese boyfriend lol. Leaving on the 27th so 7 more days to go. Can consider if you like a pretty SYT and is looking for GFE. Bros that likes PSE or big ass can look away.