View Single Post
Old 23-03-2024, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 8
norknork is a Helpful and Caring Samsternorknork is a Helpful and Caring Samsternorknork is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Why do men stray...? Do i start again??

TS, straying is a damn jialat form of betrayal. I have been on the receiving end myself and yes, even more than half a decade later, I am still feeling the after effects. Have I tried counselling? Of course! But before you go down that route (which is possibly the best way to save and improve things), make sure you are good with telling the truth of everything. Your wife will have questions, very uncomfortable questions but you will need to answer them truthfully.

She may ask things like, so you like big nehneh? you like young girls? If it's yes, say yes. You may think it makes her more angry and it may. But at the end of the day, its about moving things on and hopefully a closure. If you say no, then she will just be wondering so why the hell you stray?!

So yes counselling is good but make sure you are really there for the right reasons and not just going for the sake of going.