View Single Post
Old 23-03-2024, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why do men stray...? Do i start again??

Human beings are just born greedy. So what if a lady has a branded, limited edition $30k bag that is the object of envy to all her friends? Does it mean she will only carry this bag regardless of occasion, her mood or the colour scheme of her OOTD? No what. Ladies will continue to shop for bags to mix and match according to her current need.

Likewise, guys view pussy the same way girls view bags. If I have a supermodel wife that makes me the envy of all my guy friends, does it mean I should yearn or ogle at other pretty girls? Still will have normal desires to admire pretty girls and try other pussy/boobs. This is the logical answer.

However, TS's mistake is he didn't respect his marriage enough to hide the truth from his wife. Now that she is no longer logical, it's hard to explain logical answers to her. Best to leave it to a neutral 3rd party like a counsellor.