View Single Post
Old 23-03-2024, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 7
DoubleIneed is one of the Best!DoubleIneed is one of the Best!DoubleIneed is one of the Best!DoubleIneed is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

May from Flirty
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=979309&highlight=

Looks: 9/10 accurate to her advertised photos very cute and playful. Very syt look

Body: 8.5/10
Fair but with slight thai tanned. Slim body not fat de. Very nice body actually. Young tight petite body.

Bbbj + fj : 8.5/10

She took my dick, into her mouth first, and started to give me a blowjob. After licking and sucking my dick, she placed it in her pussy. It was wet. She took me to my paradise I was holding and squeezing her breasts with my hands. She was throwing herself back and forth, moving her hips harder and faster. She climaxed, screaming in pleasure.

When I realized that she was getting tired, I grabbed her waist and laid her on her back on the bed. I pumped her with her legs spread out for me.

At the last moment, I took my cock out of her cunt and ejaculated onto her belly. I lay on her belly for a while, until my breathing got better. Then I threw myself to the side and lay down, and she rested her head on my chest.

Gfe: GFE was solid, I smothered her with kisses and hugged her tightly with my arms. Occasionally, I was stroking her legs and she never siam me.