View Single Post
Old 28-03-2024, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 8
Canetra is a glorious beacon of lightCanetra is a glorious beacon of lightCanetra is a glorious beacon of lightCanetra is a glorious beacon of lightCanetra is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Visit Aom from FG and have a pleasant surprise.
Pictures from stable is accurate, I really appreciate when stable use real picture instead of heavy photoshop crap. At least I know what I getting. Aom is the best looking in the line up but won't reject kind so I decide to give her a try.
She very welcoming to me and give me big hug and light kiss on cheek. Make me felt welcome. Than she take off my clothes and start to give me neck massage. When we move into shower, she continue to massage and help me relax. Handjob in shower was soapy and good also. In bed, blowjob is very sansual and relax. She will make slurping and sloppy sound and make good contact with my eye. This lady really know how make me relax. In the end I release first shot from her blowjob.
After that we cuddles in bed for awhile and chat a little because I can speak some Thai so make easy to communicate. For second shot no need forplay straight go into action. We do in missionary and dogie. Dogie was my favorite as she has a good body and very nice ass. Aom can take really good bang from dogie and she seem also to enjoy as much as me. I promise her to help with review because she wants to make some money to help her family. Please take good care of her.

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=979865&highlight=