View Single Post
Old 04-04-2024, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1064 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovanboy View Post
To ML, we are just customers and it is their job to put up a front to make us happy so that we spend more.

No difference from any sales person you see on the street. It is purely transactional. This stance was already decided from the point you walked in as a customer.

To think this bond is unique and will blossom into a love story unlike others, are just naive.
Most men who go to ML are either someone with GF, wife, FB, yet have super high libido wanting more sex with random ML, or someone who's direct opposite, zero or low success rate in finding a partner. The latter tends to day dream when he gets close to a female, be it a stranger that sits next to him on the bus, someone who accidentally bumps into him on the street, a ML in a proper MP that offers foot massage.
While the ML is also human, she needs a lot more to want to have a relationship, if he's married or attached and she finds out, how to expect her to want a so called half baked relationship?
He will tell the world his relationship is true love, he even thinks of marrying her...
Only God can save him from day dreaming!