View Single Post
Old 05-04-2024, 11:50 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1346 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15360 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Bros who fall in love with ML, please help me understand why would someone want to wear a HUGE green hat by dating someone who touches other guys cock and get zhut zhut or even fked by other bros? It is too much cuckholdedness for me
bro there is nothing to understand

Logically, before it happens, the Ultimate KC, everyone knows what you said. And even when you fall in love, you keep reminding yourself this. But you can't leave. You are like prey trapped in spider web

I am going to be blunt. If you don't get how come you can fall in love with this type of woman, its because you have not met the one, or will never meet the one, maybe you don't visit enough. But when you do, you come over to the other side and you can't seem to get out.

So here bros are either, they are one side or the other. If you can control, you are on the former. If you can't you are on the latter
None of the bros are stupid, they just met their Ultimate KC
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment