View Single Post
Old 06-04-2024, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2766 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

TIEU VY Gaito

looks 7/10 27yrs old but look like xmm fair but not milk fair
body 10/10 solid small petite tight body
boobs 99/10 pink nipples addiction is real, enhanced perky and soft
bbbj 9/10 the best blowjob I had in Hcmc with slight rimming
cim no
fj 9/10 can tell her body count is high and she enjoys sex

TIEU VY is a beautiful petite pink nipples sexy little kitten, when I saw her, I wanted to fuck her brains out and choke her out, I have cute aggression but she looks so gentle and spunky (cum dumpster) at the same time, like a cute and slutty at the same time and she does know how to handle a cock. all in all 1m plus 200k for room. she speaks no English and there isn't a need too, i notice that vn girls don't like to cow girl, always missionary and doggy or reverse cow girl, and little eye contact as if she was shy but I know her, she was hiding that she was enjoying herself too.

rtf no, I am still looking for sushi replacement where I can face fuck and gag the shit out of a pretty face. but she is highly recommended, also I notice that most Gaito girls have a short career and as a brother commended, is there any good tg to join, unfortunately, girls rotation is faster than sector rotation as the saying is true, bad girls send you to heaven and earth is their heaven in the sense that there are many rich ppl willing to bag them and buy a house and keep them inside there from all parts of the world, hence we see them leaving and coming back or groups not able to keep a good track record of the girls. so, never fall in love with a whore, as fresh and fit would say, would you choose a old or new car to drive a 100 miles. my answer is ill take the new car with less millage but ill rent instead lol