View Single Post
Old 07-04-2024, 07:16 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1343 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15360 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why do you all cheat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonnerre View Post
The fundamentals of 1 man 1 woman is flawed.
It is just a most beneficial for all party practise.
There's no need for a reason to cheat, like the sun has no need to explain why it is bright and hot.
I can agree with that in some way. but then again, its a subjective view

Some women just need to have more men, some men need to have more women.

And then some men just need 1 woman, and some women just need 1 man.

I would say, as a cheater, I went into cheating only because the 7 serious relationships I have had, they all ended up with me being cheated on, the serious, stable, decent man who put in his heart and soul.
In response, I realise that it pointless to be the one at home, crying over someone else's actions.
They have fun, you bleed. This is not right. And it happened 7 times, being the good man I was.
I then decided if you can't beat them join them. And now, at least on the emotional level, I am happier.

I don't feel great when we look at the actions through morality, but morality is seldom worth it's weight in gold. And at least, I am not the one, standing at the altar of commitment and crying my eyes out alone whilst my partner has gone off to have her fun.

Cheating is now my defence mechanism.

https://vt.co/lifestyle/groom-weddin...bride-cheating
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment

Last edited by Shadow_warrior; 07-04-2024 at 07:37 PM.