Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 13-04-2024, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 8
Vespaboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVespaboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Annie SNS

Looks: Beautiful, young and gorgeous with her long hair. No switch and baits, same like in pics.

Body: tight and sexy curvy slim, fair smooth skin with some wording tattoo engage on it and a nice soft perky ass

Boobs: Natural boobs are just nice for grabbing and nipples are tiny, sensitive and pink.

Frenching: Fierce, intense and very engaging.. DFK with tongue sucking, damn shiok this one

BBBJ: sensual and lots of licking at first before going into fast and furious motion. Play with my dickhead. Powerful suction, deep throat and suck well, send me to heaven.

Painting: clean shaven pussy with pink clit. she is very very responsive, likes to be painted softly on her pearl, very horny and came in a short while painting, stereo very loud and real

FJ: started off riding me like a cowgirl den change position do missionary and doggy, wah her ass very nice, nice to grab and piak piak, had to put pillows under her to support cos she keep grabbing and squirming, moaning the whole time and seen genuine. Super good experience, got myself cum out real quick.

GFE: No rushing, felt like she was my own. Know how to pamper and treat a man well.

RTF: high chance i will be back again.

Thanks SNS