View Single Post
Old 15-04-2024, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2467 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Last night, Pep with his feet up at home lighting a massive Monte Cristo Gotta laugh off the disappointment

Watched both our match and the Gunners' match together with a Gooner mate of mine and he raised an interesting pov at the end of disappointing night for both of us. He seemed to think if Liverpool won it's match, Arsenal would likewise have won it's match

Anyways, game laid bare our issues which we have done well to camouflage this season & since the second half at United they have been exposed badly.

I just don't know what the Reds have been doing in training this last month?! Our strikers can't strike, our defenders can't defend and the passing is abysmal all around. We cannot keep clean sheets & for the amount of chances we create we are the most wasteful team in the PL!

Never going to be sustainable for a title challenge unfortunately.

Imagine...this was Palace’s first PL win away from home since November against Burnley, ending their 10-match winless run on the road, sigh!

4 straight away games now. 5 if we were to pull off some ridiculous miracle in Bergamo.That said, at least the pressure is off. Maybe we can just relax a little and play some actual football.

Would give Jayden Danns a run for the next few PL games. Nothing to lose. If we keep creating chances, let's see if this youngster can do better than the current crop.

Finally, let me try and end on a happy note. Well done Xabi Congratulations Leverkusen!